Curious about what I read?
See my past reading recommendations below.
Most of the books are Christian based but I do share books that have to do with productivity, time management, marketing and anything related to entrepreneurship.
Past Suggested Readings
- Andy Crouch: Culture Making: Recovering Our Creative Calling
- N.T Wright: How God Became King: The Forgotten Story of The Gospels
- Hugh Whelchel: How Then Should We Work: Rediscovering the Biblical Doctrine of Work
Book review of Every Good Endeavor can be found here.
- Jeff Goins: The Art of Work: A Proven Path to Discovering What You Were Meant to Do
- Steven Furtick (Un)Qualified: How God Uses Broken People to Do Big Things
- A.W. Tozer: The Pursuit of God
- O.S. Guiness: The Call: Finding and Fulfilling the Central Purpose of Your Life
- Dr. Myles Munroe: Unleash Your Purpose
- Tim Keller: Prayer: Experiencing Awe and Intimacy with God
- T.D. Jakes: Destiny: Step into Your Purpose
- T.D. Jakes: Instinct: The Power to Unleash Your Inborn Drive
Classic Christian Literature
- Dwight L. Moody: To the Work! To the Work! Exhortations to Christians (Kindle Edition is free)
- C.S. Lewis: Mere Christianity
- Andrew Murray: Lord, Teach Us To Pray (Kindle Edition is free)
Drop me a line to suggest your favorites.
There may be affiliate links within this post.